OPI: I Theodora You


OPI: I Theodora You
Hi everyone!
Today I have a quick swatch of 
OPI #NL T61 I Theodora You
 from the Oz The Great & Powerful Soft Shades Collection♡

I have used this delicate soft pink here (with glitter) and here (with rose nail art). 

I love soft and sheer pinks,
and I feel like this colour is just the perfect polish for me!!

I have used 3 coats for the pictures.

As you can see, it is quite opaque after 3 coats,
but still has a little hint of squishy jelly finish  which I just adore!!
The application is amazing too,
the formula is watery and self levelling,
resulting in a wonderfully shiny finish☆

It really goes well with glitter polishes on top too!!

Here is a close-up shot, again, using 3 coats.

OPI: I Theodora You

What do you think?

Even on its own,
this colour makes your fingertips girly, chic and pretty ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment