Holiday pastel nails


Hi everyone!
Today I'm wearing colourful pastel nails that's  perfect for the holidays!!

I used a scotch tape to roughly mark the line,
then painted 3 coats of each colour on the top half of the nails.
Then using the gold glitter striper polish,
drew a thick-ish line on the border of the colours.
This nail art is super easy,
because if you mess up the colours,
you can just cover the damage up with the gold glitter!!
✤ Colours Used ✤
Lilac: Models Own #NP152 Grape Juice (Index finger)
Soft green: Bourjois So Laque Glossy #04 Amande defile (Thumb and ring finger)
Baby blue: Models Own #NP150 Blueberry Muffin (Middle finger)
Baby pink: Essie#706 neo whimsical (Pinky)
Glitter striper pen: Color Club #NA26 Fine Gold Glitter
 Top coat: Seche Vite dry fast top coat

Here are some pictures of my right hand.
What do you think??

The thick gold lines and the combination of pastels 
somehow reminds me of my summer holiday in Italy.
I think it's a perfect mani for the beach too,
paired with either a clean white dress or a colourful maxi!!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! xxx


2 comments:

  1. Those nails are so cute! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) Check out my blog for the details. Niamh xx

    http://mypetitecloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete