ballerina

 

Hi everyone!

Today I have a quick swatch for a pretty nude polish!

This is 4 coats of Maybelline Color Show #70 Ballerina.

As you can see, 
there's still VNL (visible nail line) after 4 coats,
as this polish is very very sheer and delicate.
However, 
I really like how it builds up into a clean, squishy nude beige,
which gives you the impression of an acrylic nail.

It makes your nails look very sophisticated and elegant,
not to mention longer than what they really are!!

The formula was also very easy to work with,
it evens out nicely and other than having to layer a lot,
you really don't have to be careful when applying!!



 The bottle was £ 2.99 each and pretty cheap,
but I've already used up 1/5 of the whole bottle after this post....

I think I need to find a cheaper equivalent for this lovely work-friendly polish :(

No comments:

Post a Comment