soft shimmery nails using Sinful Colors ♪♪

Sinful Colors - Cinderella, Social Ladder, Glass Pink
Hi everyone!
Today, I have another swatch for my latest Sinful Colors purchase ♡


✤ Colours Used ✤
Sheer white: OPI#NL T52 Don't touch my tutu
Shimmery pink: Sinful Colors#924 Social Ladder
Pearly white: Sinful Colors#112 Tokyo Pearl
Essie#645: my place or yours
Top coat: Seche Vite dry fast top coat


Here is a close up of the marble ♡
What do you think??
- See more at: http://alittleblogbyayaka.blogspot.co.uk/#sthash.ls3jYHvS.dpuf

Colours Used


Shimmery blue: Sinful Colors#1106 Cinderella
Shimmery white: Sinful Colors#924 Social Ladder
Shimmery pink: Sinful Colors#376 Glass Pink

Top coat: Seche Vite dry fast top coat

Cinderella
 This is such a soft & pretty blue, perfect for the name Cinderella!
It is sheer and semi-jelly, 
with pink shimmers.
I needed 3 coats for the pictures above,
but it still reflected the colour of my nails.
I wonder if this looks more Cinderella-like,
if layered over a sheer white jelly polish. 
That way, you might not have to layer so much,
and soften the blue colour even more.

Social Ladder
This is a soft, pinkish white hue with gentle pink shimmers,
perfect for a classic, elegant mani!!
The formula was runny, easy to work with and very sheer.
I needed 4 coats for the pictures above,
and dried pretty slowly.
The end result is totally worth the wait though,
it's so sweet and lady-like at the same time!!

Glass Pink
This is very similar to Social Ladder,
but more on the pink side,
with silver and pink shimmers that are a little stronger than Social Ladder.
The formula was a little hard to work with,
and I used 4 coats for the pictures above.
You can still see through the colours though.
I know I'm a sucker for soft shades,
and I own A LOT of them,
but this could become one of my favourites!!
It is that pretty ♡
 
Left: Social Ladder / Right: Glass Pink

Can you tell the slight difference??
 I absolutely love them both ♡


No comments:

Post a Comment