Sinful Colors: Blue By You

Hi everyone!!

As I have just purchased 10 new polishes from Sinful Colors,
I'll be doing a swatch today.

The colour I'm wearing is
Sinful Colors#1100 Blue By You.

It is a deep cobalt blue with greenish shimmery undertone,
which makes it shine like deep sea water.
 It's beautiful, 
and I think it makes your skin look fairer.

The formula was very thick and difficult to clean up around the cuticles.
Despite the gel-like formula, however,
 you only need 2 coats for full opacity, which was very impressive!!
 I would advise using this with a nail polish thinner,
and a good base coat!!
With a colour so deep,
you should never ever leave out the base coat!!
 
I think this is the perfect blue for a day by the beach♡ 

Sinful Colors#1100 Blue By You

No comments:

Post a Comment