pastel & rose nails




This is something that I did a few days back.
It was such a nice weather in London, 
and this seemed like the perfect mani for enjoying the sun in the park with my friends♥
As some of you may know, I love pink and I love pastel colours...
But more than anything I love some vintage roses on my nails♪♪

It's really easy to paint the roses :) I will do a tutorial post soon, so keep your eyes open!!

✤ Colours Used ✤
Base coat: OPI#NT T10 natural nail base coat
Pink: OPI#NL T61 I Theodora You
White: BarryM#66 Matt White
Warm Coral (for the rose): Essie#645 my place or yours
 Light Blue: Essie#800 bikini so teeny
Pastel Green: BarryM#304 Mint Green
Top coat: Seche Vite dry fast top coat


↑↑Click on the links above for detailed posts of each colour




2 comments:

  1. Just fantastic! I'm loving the colours and roses :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Niki ♥
      I'm definitely doing this nail again!!

      Delete